31 May 2012

M.A.G.I.C

It's just a matter of hours before I will become an aunt for the fourth time. My big brother and his girlfriend are right now at the hospital and there will most likely be a little one today or early tomorrow. It's their first one, my big sister already has 3 kids. We are all so exited but I feel sorry for my mother and father. They are in Greece this week and my mum managed to lock her iphone and dad didn't even bring his. My mum is usually the one how informs the rest of the family when something has happened but this time it will be different. I wonder if it's gonna be a boy or a girl...
I'm still sick so I won't upload any photos today but I will give you one of my favourite songs ever. It suits this day very well. I fell in love with this song by The sound of arrows 2009 and it has followed me ever since. How can you not with lyrics like this:
Yesterday, I had the longest ever dream, / That the world was endless with possibilities. /
/ It had me thinking, one should never forget / That there are wonders, we haven't seen yet. / Seize a chance, follow a dream. / Be yourself, don't plan and scheme. / For what we do, won't matter that much. / Puzzles and wonders, mysteries and such. / So calculate and analyse. / My head is spinning from all of those lies. / It had me fooled, a logical mess. / In a time of facts, figures and distress. / W.O.R.L.D, ITS FULL OFF M.A.G.I.C!

(if you can't load the video just google M.A.G.I.C & The sound of arrows)

No comments:

Post a Comment