24 Mar 2013

Linn, Part 1

Outside my window the cold wind is blowing hard, there is snow on the ground and people are hurrying from one place to another. It's Sunday and I'm in front of my mac with a big cup of tea. I love sitting here and editing photos and listening to music. Last night I saw Searching for Sugar Man and I fell in love with Rodriguez voice and lyrics. I have been listening to the soundtrack over and over while I've been playing around with the photos I took 2 days ago. Since I need more studio photos in my portfolio I did a test with make-up artist Lovisa Fredriksson. We got to borrow the adorable and beautiful Linn from Sweden Models. The day before the shoot I went and selected some amazing vintage clothes from OddLovin (http://www.oddlovin.com/) Linn is wearing rings that I bought at a market in London plus one silver ring from SannaSilver www.sannasilver.se. This is just the first series from the shoot, more will follow soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment