3 Jul 2013

Asti

The first time I photographed Asti she was so tiny, sleeping in the arms of my sister. This was 10 years ago and she is just growing more and more beautiful. Just as much as I like photographing her she likes to have her photo taken. I dress her in my own clothes, or as in this case my grandmother's dress from the 50s. Almost all of the photoshoots with Asti have taken place in the big forrest that surrounds my parents house in the Swedish countryside. Even if it's getting more and more distant I'm still remembering when I was a child and playing at the places I'm now returning with my camera. I miss those childhood years, I miss how easy life was, I miss summer breaks and I miss those little things like waking up in the morning by the sound of my mother making breakfast. At every waking moment I was obsessing over horses and spending countless hours in the stable, boys were not important and I didn't know what it meant to have a broken heart. I had a wonderful childhood and I'm forever grateful for the experiences and things my parents have given me.









No comments:

Post a Comment