1 Feb 2012

Between heaven and hell

Sleep is a behavioral state that is a natural part of every individual’s life. We spend about one-third of our lives asleep. When we close our eyes we all enter different worlds that can be very far from the one we call reality. It's amazing really when you think about it, we have no real control. I dream often about horses that I used to have and I think it's beautiful how I get to travel in time even if it makes me a little bit sad. Then we have the other, kind of strange dreams like last night when I dreamt I had superpowers, I could create fire with my bare hands. Our brain is a magical thing and it works in mysterious ways. I feel a little bit sorry for those who can't dream. There is a hole world inside of us that they are missing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment