3 Dec 2009

Cecilia-the scandinavian blond

I'm blessed with having a lot of really good friends. It seems like everywhere I've lived I've met someone special who enriches my life. There're the people you met when you went to school, during your after school things, the people you met while traveling and then there're the rare once that you have known all your life. I was so little the first time I met Cecilia that I can't remember it. But I remember that together we dreamt of becoming princesses and we ate strange things that we found in the forrest. Now we're all grown up and living our lives in different countries. She's an engineer and nowadays she lives in Gothenburg. It was wonderful when she came to visit for a weekend and off course I had to take her portrait. With those amazing blue eyes you can't really fail, she truly is a stunning scandinavian blond.

XOXO


1 comment: