31 May 2010

Hannah

This German girl with the magical hair is called Hannah. She's a student who also works for a very nice gallery in Berlin. Usually I let people style themselves for the shoots, since I want the clothes to represent who they truly are but when it came to Hannah I just had to dress her in my beautiful vintage dress. I don't buy a lot of clothes since I don't make that much money, but sometimes when I see something that I know is gonna look good in a picture I just can't help myself. Hannah has this kind of Jane Austen thing going on in real life. There is something refined about the way she moves and talks. So that's why I thought the dress and the fake fur would work. The moment she got dressed she really capture that felling I was going for and I am happy with the pics.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment