1 Aug 2010

Melissa

I first saw this girl in the local supermarket like a year ago. I was strucked by her exotic look, not often found in a small, Swedish town. Not only has she a beautiful and interesting look, she is also super tall. When I approached her a couple of weeks ago I learned that her name is Melissa and that she is only 15-years old. This is her very first real photo shoot and I must say that she did brilliant. I was going for a soft, feminine and summery feeling. I used two of my favorite things, flowers and sunlight. I haven't been in a studio for more than a year. In a way I miss it even if I love to use the light that nature supplies. I guess it all comes down to the need of variety.
Without variety life would be extremely boring.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment