28 Sept 2010

Chickentown meets Josefine

I tell people that I come from a small village, but that's not really true, I'm actually from outside a small village. This place is called Hönsholma and if you would want to translate that into English it would be something like Chickentown. But I have never seen a chicken in my life there. But this summer I saw a big beautiful field of corn there. I drove past it everyday and saw the plants get bigger and bigger and more and more beautiful. So before I left this summer I had to have photo shoot there. I called the farmer who owns the land and he totally agreed with me, that it would be cool to take pictures there and he gave me his blessing. So all I had to do now was to find a model. I called in a dear friend of mine. Her name is Josefine and she is from the same village. We have been friends for many years now and I don't get to see her as much as I wanted. It was wonderful to create something together again...








1 comment:

  1. scheeeissseeee!!! dom ar helt underbara finaste vannen!! ich liebe it! Saknar dig! kraaaam

    ReplyDelete