11 Jun 2011

A saga moment with Sabine

Right now I'm sitting at home in my apartment in Malmö. It's late and I'm listening to Lykke Li's latest album and I love it. She is just one of those girls who got "it". It's like they never get lost and just knows what's good early on. I on the other hand seems to always be a little bit lost. But when it comes to photography for once I feel like I'm totally right, but it took me a long time to find "it".
I love that I get to meet so many interesting people that gives my life meaning and that I get to see so much beauty. I find women so beautiful, I hardly photograph men because I find it hard to connect with them through the camera. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally into men but they are not magical like women. Sabine in this post has that saga thing going on. She is a Swedish art student that I met last year at a party. I knew that she would be good to photograph but I didn't know that she would kick as! There are so many good photos of her that it's ridiculous. These are my favorites...




































No comments:

Post a Comment