10 Oct 2011

Ina and the last breath of Summer

When I find a location I can not really describe why it speaks to me, why I find it interesting. I think it's just an instinct, a feeling in my stomach that tell me that it's a great spot. I have just learned to trust that feeling and beleive in it. It's the same with people that I bump into now and then. So when I, one late Summer evening, hungry for a snack went into Burger King and saw Ina I just knew she would be great to photograph. It's a good thing I'm a woman because I can just do that, ask random, beautiful girls on the street if I can photograph them without them thinking I'm a pervert. Anyway, this last weekend I finally had time to take Inas portrait. She really understood that bohemian, dreamy feeling that I was aiming for. These pictures are my favorites...
xoxo












2 comments:

  1. wow, I love this so much. Where in Sweden is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detta är faktiskt i slottsparken i Malmö...efter att ha varit i pildammspaken behövde jag lite omväxling :)

    ReplyDelete