21 Nov 2011

For all of you who couldn't be there (especially for you mom)

Now it's been more than a week since I was in Berlin for the opening of the exhibition GIRLS. It's a photographic exhibition that I've put together with the German photographer Manolo Ty. I was happily surprised that so many people showed up and also wanted to talk with me in person. It's been such a long time since I took part in a photographic exhibition and it was so much fun. A lot of my Berlin friends showed up but I also know that a lot of the people who wanted to be there couldn't. So I have decided to post all the photos that were included in the GIRLS exhibition here, I hope you enjoy. As I'm writing this post, 10 of the photos from the Berlin edition are on their way to Istanbul. Thanks to Manolo Ty's great connection with galleries, a smaller version of GIRLS will also be show there at this place: http://www.photoworldfotografmerkezi.com/

xoxo





























4 comments:

  1. good performance, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabell, jag vet inte vad jag ska säga, dina bilder är helt otroligt fantastiskt vackra!!! Helt otroligt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Agnes! Tack för din fina kommentar, den värmer fint i vinterkylan :)

    ReplyDelete