20 Dec 2011

Cleaning out my closet...

Photos are like frozen moments of time. When ever I see one that I've taken it's like I travel back in time. They make me remember and in my head it's like a short film being played. I like to put images on my walls because it makes me feel surrounded by loved once and the memories of them. But today I've torn a bunch of these photos into thousands of pieces...sometimes there are somethings or people you just don't want to remember anymore. It felt good ripping the memories apart and throwing it out with the trash.
I tell people that I have the memory of a goldfish while my beloved sister says that I am long-sighted, maybe I'm something in between. There are now things in my life that I know I can never forgive...but I will try to forget, like there never was any photos taken. And it makes me glad to know that as long as I am blessed with this life there will be many images to come, many new frozen moments of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment