13 Dec 2011

Gerri (Berlin)

People say it's harder to make new friends the older you get. It might be a little bit true because it's easy to get to know people if you for example go to a new school or so. But I truly beleive it's so much about being awake and seeing what kind of energy a person has. The first time I meet Gerri my life had just been turned upside down. Normally I think people would say that I come of as quite solid, happy and strong. I was so far away from that half a year ago. But I believe that is why I connected so fast with this lovely woman. When you start of by letting your guard down and that other person values that, it's just wonderful...so how could I say no when she asked if I could take a portrait of her. The light was just amazing that day in Berlin and we had so much fun talking about life, love and things in between. See you in February darling!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment