30 Jan 2012

Winter

Winter has arrived for real and I spend most of my time indoors with a cup of tea in my hand. January is a slow month and I am trying to enjoy it because I know that in a couple of month I will be working my as of. There is no such thing as a summer vacation for a wedding photographer as me. But I don't mind that at all. I have another kind of freedom than a "regular" worker and I love that. Soon I fly to Milan for retouching and assisting at a fashion shoot for an Italian photographer. After that I will go directly to Berlin for a couple of days of hardcore fun with lovely friends. It's time to take down mine and Manolo Ty's exhibition at Tiger Lilys. We will have a finissage so if you are in town you should definitely stop by for free drinks and cool people. I will will post more info soon.

P.s the girl in the picture is Cosette, one of my favorite models. I found this one today when I was looking for pictures that I missed the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment