29 May 2012

B-day

Exactly 28 years ago my beautiful mother gave birth to me in a town in the South of Sweden. Sadly I have come down with a fever this day and have spent it mostly sleeping and having strange dreams. I love living alone, the feeling of freedome it brings but a day like this it's not the best thing. I had to pick myself up and go to the supermarket. I must have looked very strange in line when I had to lean on the icecream box not to fall over. But I manage to get most of the things I needed. I don't really believe in garlic but I do in fruit so I bought tons of it. Back home I could only eat a little...But I try to look positive on it, it's better to be sick now and be well again for the weekend when I have two weddings. The bitchy things about having headaches and fever is that I can't really work. This is the first time during the day I really sit in front of the computer. I'm going crazy here...I need to feel like I at least did something productive today so I decided to upload some model pictures I took at the end of April. I hope you like!
Make-up and hair: Camilla Jönsson (http://www.camillajonsson.se/) Model: Linda, Sweden Models and assistant Karin Winblad.We were also was lucky to borrow some clothes from my friend and stylist Emilie Lantz.

Part 1


Part 2

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so so so goooood!! OH! and happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those kind words Anne!

    ReplyDelete