21 May 2012

Party-portraits

There was not a cloud on the sky today and the air was filled with a wonderful scent of flowers. Even if it was windy it was very warm. I can feel that Summer is just around the corner and even if it will be a crazy one work wise I feel so at peace. My life has this last month been filled with so much joy. I have had many exciting photoshoots, developed as a photographer, I have met awesome people I had not seen in like forever, met new awesome people, been on adventures abroad, I have had my first real coffee ever, seen three sunrises before going to bed and I have rediscovered butterflies.... On top of this, last Saturday I met up with some of my favourite girls. We had great Italian food at a place here in town and after some of us went for drinks. As much as I like to plan photoshoots I also enjoy snapshots. While we where all sitting there together I took some portraits...I like to call them party-portraits. (thank you Ida for the one of me)









No comments:

Post a Comment