18 Oct 2012

Busy woman

These six past months have been crazy busy and I still have so much work ahead of me. I have planned every single day to be able to keep my deadlines to clients and the last time I had a free day was in Italy in September. But I love to bitch about it, I love to be super busy because lord knows it's not easy to have your own business and it has taken me a while to get to where I am. I'm already booked for eight weddings next year, the latest one in October. I love to bring joy to other people by doing something I love. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that you have found your calling and that one of your dreams are kind of coming true...

Last night I dreamt that someone had stolen my cameras. I woke up crying...Yes I do have other things on my mind than photography! Next month I will fly to London to have adventures together with a dear dear friend of mine that I miss very much. I Can't wait to see London, it has been 14 years since I was there the last time. Now I will crawl into bed because I am dead tired!


Stockholm 2012

2 comments:

  1. I dreamt about my camera getting broken. I woke up sad.
    Enjoy life and you'll be happier!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag antar att din vän ser väldigt mycket fram emot att se dig i London också!

    ReplyDelete