26 Oct 2012

Dreamy beauty shoot

In September I met up with make-up artist Jenny Beckman (http://jennybeckman.se/) and model Sarah Amy Eckardt (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Eckardt/308383905846084) in Pildammsparken in Malmö. The weather was lovely this morning when we had decided to have a beauty shoot. Sarah is also and actress and I think you can see that in the pictures. She was a joy to work with and she understood my dreamy vision perfectly. I love working with Jenny, she is an artist when it comes to make-up and this time she also did a big parts of the styling. (The fur is fake)

For the first time ever I am able to show you how I work during a photoshoot. My friend and film-maker Cesar A. Ortis came along for the photoshoot and he filmed it all. If you click on this link you will be able to see the result. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qES7QnAQW2E&feature=youtu.be (I'm sorry for my strange English, but I am Swedish after all) Extra thanks to Mushtak Awad who created the music for the video. I just love when good people come together to be creative.













 

2 comments:

  1. she looks like Gaga.
    its so dramatic!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fullkomligt älskar dessa bilder! Magin i dom går nästan att ta på.

    Har ganska länge försökt skapa liknande ljuseffekter med lite olika verktyg och såg att du använder någon slags bergskristall(?). Jag har en stor bergskristall hemma som jag testat lite med men lyckas verkligen inte få till ljuseffekter i samma kvalitet som dig. Använder du en väldigt klar kristall? Vore så tacksam för svar, speciellt nu när videon inte går att studera längre. ;)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete