31 Jul 2013

Perstorp

I spent last weekend in Perstorp, the village where I grew up. It's a quiet place, in the countryside, surrounded by forests. I had a couple of photoshoots but I also had time for my family and friends who lives there. For once I didn't feel the need to rush home to Malmö.


Hönsholma

Friday and mama. (My father has forbidden me to publish photos of him on the web)

Asti and I

Mother's flowers / Cooling down in the pool where I learned to swim at an early age

Siri and Asti lives in the pool when they are visiting

My brother's fiancee Camilla and their son Vidar

My brother playing with Vidar

Cutie

After photographing a wedding on Saturday I went to my cousin on the other side of the village

I love it there too

Lazy evening 

Thirsty 

My lovely cousin Ida

her bf Andreas was in charge of grilling the pig...it was after all a grisfest. Since I am a vegetarian I am happy that it was headless. 

Good times

Awesome food, awesome people

and of course there are horses on the mansion

Ida with her horse Happy

I love the summer sky in the evening

Strike a pose!

Games! Getting the nail down as fast a possible

Time for drinks!

Dessert! 

Andre and Slingan

Philip

Kaffegrogg

More games...hillbilly style. 

The winner of the games! (Photo by Ida or Therese)

Sweeeeden!



No comments:

Post a Comment