14 Nov 2013

A life without love is like a year without summer

I have no idea how it suddenly became November. I just realized that there are hardly any leaves on the trees anymore and I have to wear a thicker jacket. I have photographed my least wedding for this year and looking back I think I have gotten to know 18 beautiful and kick-as couple. I can't describe the joy it brings me to capture true happiness, to be part of a celebration of love. During the ceremonies this year I had to more than once fight tears from coming. There is a Swedish saying that goes A life without love is like a year without summer. I think that is one of the most beautiful things I have heard.
I spend most of my days editing photos, creating books and making slideshows for my wedding couples. Time flies when you are in a bubble of work. I have been starting to think a little bit of where I want to travel in feb or march. I dream of Iceland, San Francisco and Bali...we will see where my impatient heart and mind takes me.

Here are four pretty wonderful couples that I got to know this summer...
For more photos please visit my website for wedding photography: www.turturduva.se





















No comments:

Post a Comment