4 Jan 2014

Time to take a stand!

My country is changing in front of me into something I can not be proud over. What is happening to the openness, the solidarity and liberalism that we are known for? I know that Sweden is no different than the rest of Europe, it's like a sickness that is spreading. Everyone who dares to speak up against racism and nazism is suddenly a target for haters, especially on the internet. It's even worse if you are a woman, then you deserve to receive threats about being molested, raped and even killed. Racism and nazism goes hand in hand with violence against women. This year it's election time and I know where to place my vote and I know that we are so much stronger than them, the haters. It's time to prove this once and for all! It's time time to take a stand for what is right, for what I believe in!


No comments:

Post a Comment