20 Dec 2014

Norway and summer

Finally I have had some time to go through all the photos I took during my 5 day trip to Norway in July. I went with one dear friend to visit another dear friend. It took us almost 24 h from Malmö to reach our destination and we travelled by bus, train and boat. I was mesmerized with the landscape that passed us by, it was simply breathtaking and in the end I could not keep my eyes open how hard I even tried. After almost 24 h we arrived at our destination Geiranger. It is told to be the jewel in the crown of the Norwegian fjords. It is a fairytale landscape with its majestic, snow-covered mountain tops, wild and beautiful waterfalls, lush green vegetation and a deep, blue fjord. Everyday we went on hikes and I brought my camera and two dresses I had borrowed from the vintage store Odd Lovin'. My favorite hike was on our last day, we walked for hours to reach Grinddalen where the river in the valley runs so slow it looks like a lake. It was a bit frustrating taking pictures because even if they turned out beautifully I felt I was unable to capture the magic. I still have so many artsy pictures to edit and this blogpost is really about the trip we did. To do a trip together with one of your closest friends who also is a wonderful model is just awesome. For years we have been talking about making a roadtrip in the USA and I hope that we will be able to one day soon. I love traveling, it's so exiting and in less than 2 weeks I will be landing in Bangkok. 

Night bus from Malmö to Olso



Changing from bus to train in Oslo














A quick stop before changing to bus again











We are on a boat!


Mi is pointing out Geiragne

The seven sisters





















Flydalsjuvet














http://www.geiranger.no/en/shopping/280-geiranger-chocolate
























2 comments:

  1. SÅ fina bilder Isabelle!!! /Anna S-A

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really wonderful place i wish i could be there on every summer you are really lucky to have visit place like this, this year i am not going anywhere that's why i have bought too much Barneleker so they can enjoy at home and never feel that they are just staying in home in very beautiful summer

    ReplyDelete