5 Feb 2015

Nation of Gondwana (Germany)

It's been severals years since I went to a music festival and to be honest it's not one of my top favorite things to do in the world. But when you find out that some great people are going to a festival outside of Berlin you want to be part of it. In July last year I attended Nation of Gondwana and it was hot as hell, a lot of crazy people and loud electronic music...so pretty awesome. I didn't dare to bring my expensive canon but I did bring my small Nikon which I also refer to as the party camera. If you want to read more about the festival itself I recommend clicking on this link: http://www.buddhamag.org/festivals/2014/8/nation-of-gondwana-a-whole-load-of-tits-and-what-the-fuck
Train ride 

Entering the festival

A little absinthe anyone?


Kai made us pretty 

The lake

Nation of Gondwana is knows for it's psychedelic light shows. 













Love love love water cannons 

Lägg till bildtext

Of all the people at the festival Gerri just had to be the one stepping on the fish hook in the water.











1 comment: