21 Dec 2009

A little info

I'm back in Schweden for christmas and it won't happen something interesting here on the blog until I get back to Berlin again. I left my buddy, the computer in Germany but offcourse I got my cameras with me. The wonderful Canon 5D is still going strong after more that 2 years and I also got my Canon G10 with me. I guess you could say that I'm a canon girl.
Today I'm off to Malmö for work. Last week I assisted the photographer Mikael Leijon (www.mikaelleijon.se) on a fashionshoot. I've worked a lot for Mikael and it was great to be back. He's the one who has tought me about lightning. He's kind of a master when it comes to studiolights. I do a lot of retouching for him and that's what I'm gonna do today and tomorrow.
In the upcomming days I also have some shoots of my own. One of them is with a new artist called Betongfabriken brinner (www.myspace.com/betongfabrikenbrinner). My favorite songs is Men med kyssar and Jag var allt . I really like his music and I can't wait to take his portrait.

See you after christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment