23 Aug 2010

Johannes the actor

This, my blog reading friends is a Berlin based actor. His name is Johannes Suhm and I had the opportunity to take his portrait just before I left Berlin for a summer in Sweden. It was sort of a last minute thing but I'm glad I got the chance to get to know Johannes. He is such a nice person, a smile never seems far away. And the thing I really love about shooting actors is that they know just that, how to act.
Johannes has a lot on his resume. From 2000 to 2003 he studied acting at the Otto Falckenberg schule in Munich and it was after that he got his first roles in movies and began to play theater. Since then he has appeared in several roles in films, television movies and television series. He has done some hear books and synchronization. I guess your could say the whole spectrum of the work as an actor. Wanna know exactly what he starred in? Check out his website at:

http://www.johannessuhm.com

xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Blogs attractive look forward to your talent, your subscription

    ReplyDelete