18 Aug 2010

Tassili and the dogs (Marrakesh)

Last spring, when Berlin still was winter-cold, me and my boyfriend first visited his hometown Milan and then spent two lovely weeks in Marrakesh. It was my second time in Morocco but my first time in the old city. Earlier on this blog I have posted pictures from the town. This time it's Tassilis turn. We stayed with friends of his family that has a house in the new parts. In the back-garden I took these pictures. Of course the cute dogs Pongo and Hugo, had to be in some of the photos. They were actually more willing than Tassili, who I guess gets a little bit tired of the fact that he has to model for me as much as he do. But that's what you get for being in a relationship with a portrait photographer.

xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment