15 May 2011

Anneke in Tiergarten

I just came back from a nice week in Berlin. I can't beleive that it's a year ago that I moved back to Sweden. When I left I was so sure that I never wanted to live there again. It's not that I didn't like it I just wanted something else, like I always do. I guess that is one of my problems, that I like to run into new stuff all the time. I both love and hate change, I need it but I resent it. Will I ever find peace somewhere? What I really like about Berlin is that it's so alive and there are so many outgoing, interesting and creative people. I feel like I belong there in way I don't do in Malmö.
In Berlin I photographed two models from the same agency, Cymage Models Berlin. First I will show you pictures of Anneke Schäl, who is also a good friend of mine. Last time I photographed her in Berlin it was so cold and gray. This time we walked around for a couple of hours in Tiergarten. It was my first time there during springtime and I fell in love with it. It's so big, so green and beautiful. You totally forget that you are in a big city...



























No comments:

Post a Comment