15 May 2011

Cosette Munch

I like to think of my pictures as an escape of reality. I've loved fairy tales since forever and I have a vivid imagination. I'm one of those people who can shut out the world when reading a book or watching a film. I'm drawn towards people who looks different then the rest of us. They definitely don't have to be models, just have something unordinary. Cosette is definitely one of them. Her red long hair, pail skin and big eyes makes her look like she just walked out from a saga. I guess that's why I love photographing her, that and the fact that she loves climbing trees...
Would you like to know more about her? Check out her blog at http://crackcosette.com/
Wanna se more of my photos? Go to www.isabellnwedin.com























/

No comments:

Post a Comment