21 Jan 2012

Kiss of sun

On one of my walks, that I try to take everyday, I found a magic spot of bushes with white berries. They problaby had a different color once but winter has made them pale. I had a vision of a blond girl standing in the middle of the bushes. I spoke about this idea with one of my favorite models and she refined my vision with her styling and make-up.  We also found ourselves blessed with the sun, that is hard to catch these days in January. In my favorite picture, the first one, it looks like she and the sun is kissing. It just feels a little bit magical...












5 comments:

  1. Jag älskar dina bilder !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are incredible.
    I especially love the sixth and seventh one.

    Eccentric Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's makes me so happy to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, dom här bilderna är magiska! Kan inte förstå hur jag lyckats missa din blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tack M! Jag tog mig en tur till din blogg och wow vilka landskapsbilder du tar! Verkligen vackra...

    ReplyDelete