29 Feb 2012

Fran, Berlin

For those of you who don't know I live in the south of Sweden but a couple of years ago Berlin was my home. I lived in Mitte, on Brunnenstrasse together with my amazing friend Mi. I loved living there and exploring the vivid city. On one of my long walks I found a beautiful cemetery, that like many others in Berlin is falling apart. I thought about having a shoot there but then the long and cold winter came and when it finally became warmer again I had forgotten about the place. But a couple of weeks ago the memory of the place came back to me. I was already going to Berlin with friends for the finnisage of my exhibition Girls so I asked Cymage Models Berlin for a model and I got the lovely Fran. Maria Ehrlich did a great job on hair and make-up ( http://maria-ehrlich.tumblr.com/ )












4 comments:

  1. Dina bilder är alltid magsikt bra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fotos look very professionell. i like they are really well. but can i ask you from with shop you have this awesome dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys :)
    Both dresses are from H&M...even the fake fur is from there.

    ReplyDelete