29 Feb 2012

Neda Stojanovic, Milan

I'm sorry for the silence, I've been bad at updating the blog. For some reason it's just easier to update my facebook site. ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Isabell-N-Wedin-Arty-Farty-Photography/185146198173331 )
I've been out traveling, combining pleasure and business. First I was one week in Milan where I assisted another photographer and had two photo shoots myself. It was a very nice week filled with inspiring events, lovely people and amazing food. Thank you Miyuki for your great hospitality. From Milan I flew to Berlin and two of my best friends came from Sweden. Besides a photo shoot with a German model I also attended my own Finnisage of the Girls exhibition. More people showed up than I thought were gonna and it was a pleasant evening. I've been looking forward to this trip for such a long time that I feel a little bit empty now. I love being back but there is just something about traveling. You live a little bit more, your more present and awake. But the really good thing now is that I have a lot of new photos to play around with. First of all I give you Neda Stojanovic from Crystal Model Agency (winner of Serbias next top model 2011) who I met when I assisted. We went for a walk in a park and the weather was perfect.  I love her look, with the long wild hair and the intense eyes. This is not the last we will see of this stunning girl...

xoxo










6 comments:

  1. Could you please share your editing techniques? Your photos are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastiska bilder! Galet snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please share your editing techniques? I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the nice comments :) When it comes to my editing I kind of do it picture per picture so I don't know how to write about it. I guess I most of the time plays around with color. But I can say that it has taken me a long time to be able to "see" colors. There was a time when I thought I could never do it well. My advice it to play around in Photoshop with color balance, hue saturation and the curves are very important....and also to look at picture that you like and try to do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm extremely impressed your blog is very much good. Truly amazing it’s a wonderful. Very nice pictures of a very attractive girl's. It shows in the wonderful photograp. I found so many good dresses style with my favorite color. I like your style you’re an icon recognized in the world of fashion as a leader in sustainability. Thanks for sharing such a Brilliant concept.

    Modelle firenze

    ReplyDelete