10 Apr 2012

Ina (Part 1)

About a week ago I got my 5D Mark III and I'm taking a lot of photos right now just to get to know her before this weekend when I have a big wedding. One of these photo shoots was with the lovely Swedish girl Ina. I discovered her at Burger King during a local festival last year. I'm very glad to have done this because not only does she look stunning, she also knows what kind of graceful movements I'm looking for. Since spring has taken a stupid pause it was freezing but Ina was such a fighter and didn't complain at all. I styled her myself with two of my second hand findings. I found the white wedding dress in a store in Berlin and I have almost used it too much. I bought the dressing gown last week at Humana in Malmö. I love that store, great prices and beautiful clothes. To complete the look I added some of my many rings. I collect them and every time I travel somewhere I buy at least one. I like the feeling of carrying pieces of the world on my fingers. I call this post part 1 because there will be more photos of her wearing black instead. But for now you just have to do with the white once...
xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Var är detta någonstans? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love every single picture! your work is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much guys, I appreciate every comment that I receive :)
    Amanda, det är Pildammsparken i Malmö

    ReplyDelete