13 Apr 2012

Love is in the air

Ahead of me a got a time that's going be filled with love. How do I know this? Because I have more than 20 weddings to photograph this spring and summer. It's quite hard to photograph weddings, harder than you might think. There is the pressure of getting it right because there is no second chance and also the challenge to capture the love and passion between two people you just met. I used to do show jumping with horses on a high level some years ago and I loved the adrenaline I got from it. Photographing weddings is in a way a similar feeling to competing. I have to be in the moment and aware of everything that happens around me. One couple once asked me what I wanted my wedding to be like and I didn't know what to reply because I've never really thought about it. My parents are not married and It's never really been on my mind. Well I guess first I have to find someone that I even could think of marrying and then I will take it from there. I think marrying someone is a beautiful thing and I love the positive feeling I got after I've photographed one. Seeing all these people who have found someone that they want to share their life and dreams with is inspiring. But then I guess I'm kind of a sucker for romance, I just saw the the latest twilight film...twice  in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment