14 May 2012

Bittersweet

Everything is constantly changing, what was good will be bad and what was bad will be good. It's a comfort when your feeling low but when your feeling on top of the world it's kind of scary to know that it's just a matter of time before it all goes away. My sister is trying to teach me to enjoy every moment and not think to much about the past and the future, to try to be as present as possible. But there is just something beautiful and bittersweet to live in the past, to remember what has just happened. I tell people that I have the memory of a goldfish and that the camera is my way of remembering. I just came back from a short holiday in Budapest and I'm so happy that I brought my canon. The pictures themselves are not mind blowing but the memories that I connect them with are. Madde thank you so much for making me laugh until I cry and for being such a wonderful friend and a great partner in crime...

No comments:

Post a Comment