9 May 2012

Fashion Baby!

I'm getting more and more interested in doing fashion. I still see myself as a portrait photographer but fashion is a lot of fun, especially if you have the luck to work with talented people. These pictures are from a photoshoot last Sunday. The idea was to flirt with the 60's but with a modern and romantic approach. Maria Lashari did a great job on the styling. She had picked some beautiful clothes from Acne and Rodebjer. I'm personally in love with the jacket (Rodebjer) which you can find in stores right now. It was the first time I photographed Clara-Marie (Sweden Models) and she really kicked as. I think she is very beautiful, she's like a mix of Doutzen Kroes & Frida Gustavsson. Jenny Beckman did a wonderful job on the make-up and Emma Gayga created the beautiful curly hair. Thank you all for great teamwork!














5 comments:

  1. Så vackert! Som vanligt.
    Dina bilder är alltid helt fantastiskta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love everything in these. The flowers, make up, the lightning, colors.. everything!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! these are rally great works of art!

    http://www.kaigrafia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ___ These photos are very beautiful !!

    Labise à toi

    http://un-pied-sur-terre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete