28 Sept 2012

Alexander Habesland ( Milan)

It has been raining for days now, the leaves are changing colours and I have changed my thin blanket to the thicker one that I use for winter. Last night I even put on my wool socks while retouching. Fall is here and I already miss the Summer who hardly came at all. I'm happy for the week I recently got in the sun in Italy, it was very needed. During my stay in Milan I met the gorgeous model Alexander Habesland for a portfolio shoot. He is also a photographer and you will find his work at : http://alexanderhabesland.com/ I think he is brilliant both as a model and as a photographer. It was more fun than I thought to photograph men, I will defenitly do it soon again!
Here are some of the best pictures from out shoot in a park in the QT8 area.


No comments:

Post a Comment