8 Oct 2012

L.O.V.E

Just some moments ago I was sitting in my bathtub, a place that I find myself so often in. I love the sound and the feeling of water, being embraced by it makes me completely calm. I was thinking about the weddings I have photographed this year, about these people who has made a decision that it's going to be us, who has found someone that they beleive in and that believes in them. I don't think you have to get married to prove it but it's a nice gesture. I have no idea if I will get married, I don't have a clear vision of it in my head and also first there has to be someone to marry. My beloved sister, that I turn to for guidance in life, said that I will stop being so restless when I find someone to stand still with, someone that will fit me. I have been on my own now for one and a half year. There has been those who crossed my way but because of various reasons it has not lasted. I have seen so many happy couple this spring, summer and fall that I still beleive in love even if it has not treated me well. One of my favourite artists/poets Emil Jensen said that there is no such thing as unhappy love, just idiots that don't want you. I'm perfectly good on my own, I like the independence and the freedom but I would lie if I said I didn't want to belong to someone and to have someone who belongs to me. In many way I am liberal and open minded but when it come to relationships and love I simply want to be enough for just one person. Some say it speaks against our nature and some of the best things in life are the primitive once but I beleive we have evolved passed the monkey state. In the end I guess it's about finding something/someone that fit's you. I need someone who challenge and inspires me, who dances to the same rhythm and most of all makes me laugh. Maybe I'm a bit naive and a romantic but I believe that there are more like me out there and that our paths will cross in the future. In the meantime I'm focusing on photography, adventures and kissing pretty frogs.

Here are some of my favourite wedding pictures from this spring and beginning of summer. I will give you an update when I have finished more of the 25 weeding I have this year...
You find my page for weddingphotography at www.turturduva.se (turturduva=lovebird)













3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I wanna be as good as you when I wake up tomorrow!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alltid så fantastiskt vackra bilder!

    ReplyDelete