15 Sept 2012

My picture of Sondre Lerche on a stamp

2009 I lived a couple of month in NY. I assisted the amazing photographer Ruvan Wijesooriya ( http://www.ruvan.com/ ) He is the one who told me to evolve the magical and dreamy look that I now think is the style you connect my work with. Through Ruvan I got to know so many wonderful people. One of these was the Norwegian singer and songwriter Sondre Lerche. I instantly liked him and his wife Mona, they are so nice and got big hearts. I took portraits of Sondre in their back garden in Brooklyn. The images turned out not only to be used for press but also for his album Heartbeat radio. Now, some years later one of the pictures I took that sunny day is used once more, this time on a stamp in Norway. I have known this for some time now and it feels great to be able to share it with you. My picture is the one on the right...


No comments:

Post a Comment