14 Sept 2012

Somewhere over the mountains

This morning I left a rainy and windy Malmö för a sunny and warm Milan. I'm here to help a friend who has a shooting. The job is next week, at the same time as Fashion week starts. After working crazy much since May I needed to take a few days of. I still have crazy much to do but right now I'm recharging my batteries. I love what I do but I can't remember the last time that I took one full day of from retouching or photographing. So here I am, with a glass of fine red Italian wine, cheese and grapes. It's not even 9 and I'm dead tired. Soon I will crawl into bed and sleep until I wake up by myself. I don't think I ever will grow tired with what I do, it's more a passion and an obession combined. I put my soul in what I do and even in some of the people I come across. On Sunday I'm getting on a train to Florence, a city that I have been wanting to see since I was a little girl. I'm looking forward in having an adventure and being inspired by what crosses my way. I will keep you posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment