2 Mar 2013

Published in OPPA! Magazine Issue 1

About a month ago I got contacted by the newly started London based magazine OPPA! It's a bimonthly print and digital unisex fashion, photography, arts, lifestyle and travel magazine. They wanted to do a feature on me and here you can see the result. To follow the magazine on facebook go to http://www.facebook.com/oppauk?fref=ts and to get/read the magazine go to: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/511716







They also published my illustrations that I created 2009. It's been a long time now since I did any new once but I am pretty sure that I will pick it up in the future. They are all inspired by fashion pictures that I found in magazines and they are supposed be a little bit sexy and funny. You find all of them on my website www.isabellnwedin.com / projects / Ice ice babe





3 comments:

  1. Så otroligt vackra bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. åh så fint!!! du är så duktig! jag blev lite nyfiken på vilken 2-årig skola det är som du har gått på? låg den i sverige? :) /Beata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack :) Jag gick en 2-årig KY-utbildning på Broby grafiska i Sunne. Den exakta utbildningen finns tyvärr inte kvar. Vet att de har andra kurser dock...

    ReplyDelete