15 May 2014

"To practise yoga in the deepest sense is to commit to developing awareness by observing our lives: our thoughts, our words and our actions." Judith Lasater

My sister is seven years older than me but sometimes I thinks she is twice that. She has always been so full of great advices and interesting thoughts about life. It's no wonder that she has fallen in love with yoga and that she now also teaches it. Last time I went to see her in the countryside we did yoga together on her lawn and it was wonderful. It's the first time I practice it in nature and it felt very different. There was no cd playing and no walls, just fresh air and the sound of birds.
I made these photos of her for her website that hopefully will be up an running soon. Once it is I will share the link with you here.











No comments:

Post a Comment