30 Jun 2015

Holy cow, that's me!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a journalist who had seen my self portraits and heard that I take most of them in the woods close to where I grew up. She's making a series of reportage about people and their connections with specific places. We met up at my parents place and I spoke about why I do what I do and why I like to do it in these surroundings. I know it would run in the magazine a few weeks later but I had no idea I would get the cover! It's with mixed emotions I share it with you here. In one way I like to be private but on the other hand many of my photos are not. I do like the attention but it also makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.  Anyway I'm very happy I did this interview, it has generated so much extra love from both people I knew since before and strangers. Here is a link to the story (just in swedish) http://www.sydsvenskan.se/inpa-livet/bland-barndomens-trad-ar-hon-bade-trygg-och-fri/


No comments:

Post a Comment