4 Jul 2012

Exhibition time!

 Next month I will exhibit photos that I took for the fundraising organisation Barnfonden (www.barnfonden.se) in Mali some years ago. Together with photographers such as Ann McNab Törnkvist and Jake Lyell we will try to show the everyday life of children around the world. I spent 10 days in a boiling hot Mali and I had so many intense experiences and I saw so many different things. I was there mainly to photograph 3 campaigns and during one of them I met my now sponsor-child Madioba. She is such a happy little girl and I'm glad to support her and hopefully provide her with a brighter future. For 230 Swedish krona every month you can change both a community and a persons life for the better...what are you waiting for ;)
If you are in Malmö during the big festival in August I highly recommend you to see the exhibition. I will there for the vernissage the 17th and it would be wonderful if you could stop by and say Hi.
Klick on the link for more information: http://ec2-176-34-181-105.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/konst-design/foto/ogonblick-fran-barnfondens-verksamhet---foton-fran-bland-annat-mali-och-indien/

2 comments: