20 May 2013

Jag behöver er support!

This is mostly for my Swedish readers but I will still take it in English. A while ago a portrait of mine (black and white of Asian girl) was selected as number one in a big photo contest in Sweden. The competition is divided into four parts and I won the third part in portrait photography. Now I have the possibility of winning the big price as image of the year in Fotosidan Masters. To do this I really need your vote. To vote for my image go to: http://www.fotosidan.se/cldoc/rosta-fram-fotosidans-mastarbild-2013.htm and click on the link. I think you have to be a member to vote so I totally understand if that is to much work but if you are already a member of Fotosidan I would be so happy if you could do this for me!!! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment